KYOCERA Mita America Reveals Strategy for "Making it Happen" at National Dealer Meeting
Over 800 KYOCERA and Copystar Dealers Gather to Preview the Strategic Vision for the Year Ahead
Las Vegas, NV - April 13, 2005 – Kyocera Mita America, one of the world's leading document imaging companies, today opened its National Dealer Meeting at the Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino in Las Vegas. The annual dealer meeting serves as a forum to provide Kyocera and Copystar dealers with the tools and information to help them grow their businesses, as well as outline Kyocera Mita America’s organizational goals and objectives for the coming year.
Tony Pater, president of Kyocera Mita America, set the tone for the meeting in the opening general session by introducing the company’s theme for the year, “Making it Happen.” Under this overarching theme, Kyocera Mita America is committed to providing its dealers with a comprehensive value proposition that encompasses best-in-class products, web services, sales incentives, training, tools and support for incredible financial results.
“We are committed to Making it Happen with an array of innovative products and solutions that meet the entire spectrum of customers’ document imaging needs in today’s digital business environment,” said Michael Pietrunti, senior vice president for Kyocera Mita America. “We have set ambitious goals for our company and our dealers in fiscal year 2006 and we believe these goals are attainable based on our strategic product and technology initiatives, in addition to our superb network of dealers and resellers.”
As a first step toward reaching the goals Kyocera Mita America has set forth, below are a few of the dealer support programs and initiatives unveiled at this year’s National Dealer Meeting:
- Enhancing Brand Awareness – Kyocera Mita America is increasing and enhancing its brand awareness through aggressive marketing, advertising and public relations initiatives designed to elevate the Kyocera brand to top-of-mind status among business decision makers. The company today launched a multi-million dollar advertising campaign building on the company’s brand promise of “Simplicity” and further defining what “People Friendly” and advanced technology mean to the end-user.
- Kyocera Web Strategy – Kyocera Mita America has moved to aggressively overhaul its Internet and online communications capabilities. The company has been successful in virtually eliminating paper from their communication processes with its dealers, enabling more immediate information sharing and faster responses to inquiries. Kyocera has also launched completely redesigned and enhanced websites for both Kyocera and Copystar brands, enabling visitors to quickly find the information they want.
- Document Imaging Solutions for Organizations of All Sizes - Kyocera unveiled several new devices at the event providing robust network capabilities combined with exception output quality. In expanding their line of monochrome MFPs, the company has introduced the KM-6030 (60ppm) and the KM-8030 (80ppm), as well as the KM-1820 (18ppm). Adding to its line of full color printers, Kyocera has also introduced the FS-C5020N (17ppm) and the FS-C5030N (26ppm).
- KYOcapture – Kyocera Mita America will unveil its newest addition to the KYOsolutions offering. KYOcapture allows companies to optimize their workflow by enabling select Kyocera multi-functional devices to seamlessly capture, process and route paper documents to multiple locations and document management systems.
- Dealer Sales Expansion Program – Kyocera Mita America has set an aggressive goal for the year ahead, asking dealers to grow their business by adding additional sales people this fiscal year. Kyocera will provide dealers with an end-to-end solution to help make this happen.
About Kyocera Mita America, Inc.
Kyocera Mita America, Inc. (www.kyoceramita.com/us), headquartered in Fairfield, N.J., is a leading provider of computer-connectable peripherals, including network-ready digital copiers/printers, laser printers, color copiers/printers, digital laser facsimiles, and multifunctional and wide format imaging solutions. Kyocera Mita America, Inc. is a group company of Kyocera Corporation, the world’s leading developer and manufacturer of advanced ceramics and associated products, including telecommunications equipment, semiconductor packages and electronic components. Kyocera Corporation’s consolidated net revenues totaled $11 billion during the year ended March 31, 2004.
Denise Dagnino, Kyocera Mita America, Inc., (973) 882-4483, email@example.com Sarah Ely, Waggener Edstrom for Kyocera Mita America, (203) 353-7028 firstname.lastname@example.org