KYOCERA Document Solutions America Launches Two High Performing, Budget Friendly Black & White Multifunctional Printers
FAIRFIELD, N.J. – July 11, 2012 - Kyocera Document Solutions America, one of the world's leading document solutions companies, today introduced two new black and white multifunctional products (MFPs) – the FS-6530MFP, a 30 page-per-minute (ppm) and the FS-6525MFP, a 25 ppm device, within its award-winning ECOSYS® family of environmentally minded products. By including standard features such as print, copy, scan and optional fax in one compact device with low total cost of ownership, high reliability and superior image quality, these new MFPs provide the functionality that easily fit into any office environment.
Additionally, Kyocera’s ECOSYS technology provides the FS-6530MFP and FS-6525MFP with long-life consumables and components which deliver maximum business “uptime” with industry leading preventive maintenance schedules, contributing to the ultra-reliability and low total cost of ownership customers expect from Kyocera.
Primary features of the ECOSYS FS-6530MFP and FS-6525MFP include:
- Simple to install and operate
- Long-life components that provide efficiency and reliability
- Intuitive and easy-to-use color touch screen control panel
- Standard USB Host interface, which provides end-users with Print-from and Scan-to capabilities in PDF, TIFF and XPS file formats.
- Paper capacity up to 1,600 sheets
The ECOSYS FS-6530MFP and FS-6525MFP not only provide a low total cost of ownership and are energy efficient, they’re also HyPAS capable; transforming these MFPs into high-powered tools for running Kyocera’s Business Applications with the addition of a compact flash card.
Below is a sample of the business applications that Kyocera offers, including:
- DMS Link – simplified and streamlined document workflow through digital imaging, distribution, retrieval and long-time archival
- PinPoint Scan – effortless scan-to-PC functionality from a network connected MFP, with the added speed and versatility only Kyocera MFPs can provide
- Access Lock - specific access to the device functions that user groups or departments require
- Kyocera Mobile Print – the ability to conveniently print files, web pages, and images from a smartphone or tablet
- Sharepoint Connector - enhanced collaboration tools utilizing an existing Microsoft SharePoint Server.
As part of Kyocera’s ECOSYS line of environmentally friendly products, both new devices meet Energy Star™ guidelines for power efficiency and utilize long-life consumables for consistent high-quality image output and low total cost of ownership. With the advanced reliability of the ECOSYS technology, end-users enjoy uninterrupted workflow and minimal service intervention requirements.
The Kyocera FS-6530MFP and FS-6525MFP are currently available today through authorized KYOCERA Document Solutions America dealers at a suggested retail price of $5879 and $4679 respectively. For more information or to find the nearest dealer, please visit: www.kyoceradocumentsolutions.com/us.
ABOUT KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS AMERICA
KYOCERA Document Solutions America, Inc. (www.kyoceradocumentsolutions.com/us), headquartered in Fairfield, N.J., is a leading provider of computer-connectable document imaging and document management systems, including network-ready digital MFPs/printers, laser printers, color MFPs/printers, digital laser facsimiles, and multifunctional and wide format imaging solutions. KYOCERA Document Solutions America is a group company of KYOCERA Document Solutions Inc., a core company of Kyocera Corporation, the world's leading developer and manufacturer of advanced ceramics and associated products, including telecommunications equipment, semiconductor packages and electronic components. KYOCERA Document Solutions America, the first document solutions company with third-party certified sales data, has earned numerous honors for its products’ high performance, reliability and cost efficiency. Kyocera Corporation's consolidated net revenues exceeded $15 billion for the fiscal year ending on March 31, 2012.